Friday, March 30, 2012

importing XML/ASCII files to SQl database using VB express

Hi everyone,

I have to write a program in VB to receive the read data from a RFID reader for my graduation project.The problem is I am not a computer science student so I have only general info on programming.

I created my DB in VB express but I couldn't find out how to send the read data (that will be either in XML or ASCII format) to my database...The read data will be transferred to my computer by the RFID reader's software but after that I don'T know how to transfer it to my DB.As I know I have to use commands like read.xml etc,but no idea how write the complete program.

I checked the forum and couldn't find the answer,sorry if someone already answered my question and I missed it.

Thanks...

Can

i suspect that you will find greater success if you post your question here: http://forums.microsoft.com/MSDN/ShowForum.aspx?ForumID=38&SiteID=1|||

ok,thanks,now I 'll do it...

Can

No comments:

Post a Comment